Georgia Waiver Programs
Make It Possible for Eligible Georgia Residents to Receive Home Health Care Services For Little or No Cost Under the Georgia Medicaid Program
Helping the Elderly or Disabled Continue Living in their Homes
Waiver programs by the state of Georgia provide the help needed by the elderly or disabled individuals to continue living in their homes or communities instead of a nursing home or institutional surrounding.
Each program offers several “core” services as follows:
- Service Coordination - Help with managing care needs and services
- Personal Support - Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, meals and housekeeping
- Home Health Services - Nursing, home health aide and occupational, physical and speech therapy
- Respite Care - Caregiver relief
- Emergency Response Systems
Health Force of Georgia is an Approved Participating Provider
Health Force of Georgia is a state of Georgia-approved, participating provider of at-home care services to adults eligible to receive services through the waiver programs. This means persons who qualify may receive homecare services at no cost to them because Health Force of Georgia is reimbursed directly by the state of Georgia.
Getting Started with Care for Your Loved One Through Georgia State Waiver Programs
At Health Force of Georgia, we understand the challenges you face taking care of a loved one with needs. We’re here to help.