Be the Caregiver in Your Home and Get Paid!
Structured Family Caregiving With Health Force of Georgia
Become a Paid Caregiver for a Family Member at Home!
The Structured Family Caregiving program (SFC) with Health Force of Georgia offers financial and support services to Georgia families that deliver care at home for a senior or disabled person. You may meet SFC requirements and be eligible for financial compensation if:
- You live with the person as the primary caregiver
- Are related biologically as a daughter, grandson, etc. or are related through marriage as a daughter-in-law, son-in-law, etc.
- The person you take care of is Georgia Medicaid-eligible and participates under the CCSP or SOURCE waiver program
Please note that spouses of waiver participants or legal guardians are not eligible for compensation.
On-boarding with Health Force of Georgia
Once approved under the Structured Family Care program, you become an employee of Health Force of Georgia as the primary caregiver. This means payments for services are direct deposited into your account weekly.
Here by Your Side
The state of Georgia’s Structured Family Caregiving program helps keep families together providing financial encouragement for a dedicated family caregiver to take care of their loved one. Caregivers have access to our professional health coach and clinical team with 30+ years’ experience providing home health care to families across Georgia.
Get Started with SFC Today
Start SFC Today!
Quick Contact Form for SFC
"*" indicates required fields
As a caregiver under our SFC program, you’ll receive:
- Tax-free, financial stipend paid weekly and direct deposited for your caregiving services
- Coaching and guidance from our professional health coach
- Daily personalized care plan to follow developed for your loved one by our medical staff
- Telephone and email access to direct connect you with your health coach
Overall Rating / 25 Total 1st-Party Reviews
out of5 stars
Health Force of Georgia
“I want to acknowledge the exceptional customer care I received from Laura Mitchell. Your office was not the one I needed to contact but she worked really hard to find out what my problem was. She actually read a manual. I cannot thank her enough. After getting the run-around from one office after another, she told me what the problem was. I appreciate her efforts so much. Please know that she is an asset for your agency.”
Structured Family Care
“In researching the process of navigating through Federal, State and local agencies to assist my daughter, I was fortunate to have connected with Laura Mitchell. For both me and my wife, the entire process is overwhelming. Laura provided tremendous support both logistically as well as being empathetic to our circumstance. We look forward to working with your company as we move towards a great solution to our family challenges.”