Be the Caregiver in Your Home and Get Paid!
Structured Family Caregiving With Health Force of Georgia
Become a Paid Caregiver for a Family Member at Home!
The Structured Family Caregiving program (SFC) with Health Force of Georgia offers financial and support services to Georgia families that deliver care at home for a senior or disabled person. You may meet SFC requirements and be eligible for financial compensation if:
- You live with the person as the primary caregiver
- Are related biologically as a daughter, grandson, etc. or are related through marriage as a daughter-in-law, son-in-law, etc.
- The person you take care of is Georgia Medicaid-eligible and participates under the CCSP or SOURCE waiver program
Please note that spouses of waiver participants or legal guardians are not eligible for compensation.
On-boarding with Health Force of Georgia
Once approved under the Structured Family Care program, you become an employee of Health Force of Georgia as the primary caregiver. This means payments for services are direct deposited into your account weekly.
Here by Your Side
The state of Georgia’s Structured Family Caregiving program helps keep families together providing financial encouragement for a dedicated family caregiver to take care of their loved one. Caregivers have access to our professional health coach and clinical team with 30+ years’ experience providing home health care to families across Georgia.
Get Started with SFC Today
Call us to speak with an SFC advisor at (770) 458-8500 ext. 704 or send an email to email@example.com.
Start SFC Today!
As a caregiver under our SFC program, you’ll receive:
- Tax-free, financial stipend paid weekly and direct deposited for your caregiving services
- Coaching and guidance from our professional health coach
- Daily personalized care plan to follow developed for your loved one by our medical staff
- Telephone and email access to direct connect you with your health coach