Caregivers from Health Force of Georgia
In-Home Care Making a Difference in Family’s Lives Every Day
Health Force of Georgia is a home health care company making it possible for seniors and loved ones of all ages to live at home through affordable services delivered by professional caregivers – our employees. Our product is our people which is why we hire only the best!
All Health Force of Georgia employees are here because caring for people is their passion. Employees undergo a stringent screening process and are:
- Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Licensed & certified by the State of Georgia
- Professional skills and character tested
- Criminal background checked
- Employment reference checked and verified
- CPR & first-aid certified
- Supervised 24-hours a day by a Registered Nurse
- Bonded and insured
- Payroll taxes paid by us
- Workers compensation liabilities paid by us if caregiver is injured in your home
- Available on an hourly, daily, weekly or live-in basis
- Carefully selected for each family
Sending a Caregiver into Your Home Comes with Great Responsibilities
We recognize that inviting a caregiver into your home is not an easy decision and comes with many responsibilities. We’re not a “referral agency” who simply emails possible candidates leaving you with the burden of deciding who’s good or not.
You can rest assured knowing each employee arrives with experience, respect and character needed to take care of your loved one and to build a trusting relationship. Our Director of Clinical Services follows-up on a regular basis to make sure each caregiver is the perfect fit because it’s our goal to make your family’s life better.